Our Response to COVID-19 Concerns
Enilsa Skin Essentials is focused on keeping all its staff, customers and community safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. We follow CDC guidelines for a safe transition. Read more about safety measures here.
During these challenging times, Enilsa Skin Essentials here for you! We are committed to helping our customers keep up with their skin care routine and needs at home. That's why we provide and maintain an online store with nationwide delivery options and safe local pickup.
You can purchase your favorite EltaMD products or order our Advanced Acne System on our website and get your order safely shipped directly to your home. We ship all over the United States to ensure our clients never miss out on their daily skin care routine.
All orders are shipped through USPS. Learn more about our Shipping Policy here.
We offer local pickup at our clinic during our regular hours from Tuesday to Friday, 9AM to 6PM. To minimize contact, we recommend that all product orders should be placed online or through the phone beforehand. We encourage our customers to call ahead to confirm when they would like to pick up their order.
To ensure the safety of our staff and our customers, we will follow closely the Texas Department of State Health Services' recommendations, based on CDC guidelines. This includes screening our employees for any symptoms indicative of infection before the start of every work shift, keeping good environmental cleaning and hand hygiene etiquette, and wearing a protective mask and gloves. All staff will keep at least 6 feet separation from one another.
Whenever possible, orders will be delivered by a member of our staff to the customer's car trunk or backseat in order to minimize physical contact.
Even as our clinic is reopening on June 2, 2020, in order to minimize the spread of the coronavirus, we offer Virtual Skin Consultations to help you achieve healthy and clear skin from the safety of your home!
Virtual Skin Consultations are available for only $35, 40% off our usual clinic consultation fee. During this 1-hour consultation, one of our experienced Clinical Skin Care Practitioners will evaluate your skin type, previous skin care regimen, experiences and concerns, and will recommend a treatment plan along with product suggestions from Enilsa Skin Care Line and EltaMD to promote healthy, glowing, youthful looking skin.
Our Safety Measures
We understand that venturing out in this current climate is an extremely personal choice, so we encourage each of our beloved clients to do what feels right and safe to them. Enilsa Skin Essentials/Acne Clinic licensed aestheticians and physician have extensive training in aseptic technique, and we are ready to safely serve you!
We have an extensive plan for your safety, please note the following new best practice guidelines we are implementing during this transition:
- All clients are required to wear a mask until they arrive to the sanitized treatment room.
- All staff members and Clinical Skin Care Practitioners are required to remain masked during your service and while in the lobby.
- When you arrive to the clinic, if there are more than 2 clients/patients in our waiting room, we will ask for you to wait outside or in your vehicle until we can safely promote six feet distancing from other clients.
- Upon entry, you will be asked a series of questions and prompted to sanitize your hands, and we will ask to take your temperature with a touch-free thermometer. If you have a temperature greater than 100.0 F, or any symptoms of respiratory illness, we will kindly reschedule your appointment to maintain safety for all clients and staff members.
- All staff members and Clinical Skin Care Practitioners will be screened daily with temperature checks prior to servicing clients. If a staff member demonstrates concerning symptoms, they will be unable to return to work without physician clearance.
- Once you are in the enclosed treatment room, you may remove your mask for service. We have provided each room with a HEPA air filter purifier for you safety and peace of mind. All our sheets, head bands, covers and supplies are disposable.
- Your Skin Care Practitioner is required to use gloves, wear protective goggles and a respiratory mask during the facial treatment.
- Each treatment room will have a 30-min resting period in-between clients and thorough sanitization of all surfaces and equipment, as per CDC, TDLR and Health Department regulations.
- As per the governor guidelines, clients may not touch products unless they plan to purchase them.
- You will be asked for your payment information over the phone prior to your appointment. For everyone's protection we've also placed a plexiglass protector on our check-in and check-out counter. If we are unable to obtain your preferred credit card information over the phone, we will ask you to verbally give your card information at check-out. No CASH is accepted until further notice.
- To minimize risk, clients cannot be accompanied by others during their appointment. Only minors receiving treatment can be accompanied by an adult. No children are allowed at this time.