Enilsa Skin Essentials Acne and Anti-Aging Clinic offers top of the line skin treatments for men and women seeking tangible results under the direction and care of skincare professionals who understand how to treat and manage acne.
During your consultation we will:
- Do a skin analysis and determine your skin type.
- Perform a mini facial to see if the skin is sensitive or reactive to any product.
- Show proper acne extraction.
- Create a personalized skin care plan by determining short and long term goals.
- Evaluate for potential skin aggressors such as: products currently in use, food, medications, make up, etc.
- Recommend products and treatments needed to get clear, healthy, radiant skin.
- Educate about acne and/or anti-aging, and answer any questions or concern.
* A deposit of $50.00 goes towards a treatment or products. Deposit must be paid in order to schedule an appointment.
Dermaplaning is a simple safe skin care procedure and a highly effective physical/mechanical exfoliation treatment. Dermaplaning or epidermal leveling is highly recommended for clients who want a non-surgical, non-invasive, affordable anti-aging skin rejuvenation treatment.
- Utilizing a sterile surgical blade the skin is carefully stroked in even motions to painlessly remove dry, dead surface skin cells and vellus hair.
- This form of exfoliation allows for the active ingredients in skin care products to penetrate deeper into the skin, leading to a smoother and brighter complexion.
- Especially effective for clients with sun damage, fine lines, large pores, dry and dull skin, or those with rough skin texture.
- Helps minimize superficial acne scarring or uneven skin tone.
* Treatment frequency is every 2 to 4 weeks. After this treatment, it is very important to moisturize the skin to prevent dryness and to use daily sunblock.
Advanced Acne Treatment
The primary treatment for acne is done in a medical setting. The procedure is performed by a trained clinical skin care practitioner supervised by a medical physician.
- We will exfoliate the skin, extract existing acne and eliminate large painful blemishes that are ready for extraction.
- The focus of this procedure is to extract acne lesions and keep the skin barrier healthy without causing any damage to the skin, or leaving scars or post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation on the surface of the skin.
* Treatment frequency every 2 weeks until acne is managed and clear.
Advanced Derma-Sonic Treatment
The Ultrasonic Rejuvenation System is based on the principle of therapeutic non-chemical exfoliation, and increased product infusion via low frequency sound waves in a three-stage system.
- The Ultrasonic facial is recommended for men and women who desire skin improvement without downtime.
- It will improve skin tone and texture, brighten skin tone, smooth lines and wrinkles, active acne therapy and solution for sensitive skin/redness.
- This treatment is coupled with dermaplaning.
* Treatment frequency every 2 to 4 weeks.
Micro-dermabrasion treatment is a non-chemical, non-invasive procedure that uses a spray of microcrystals to remove the outermost layer of dry, dead skin cells and reveal younger, healthier-looking skin.
This gentle procedure can help diminish:
- Dull complexion
- Uneven skin tone or texture
- Age spots
- Dark spots that can appear when acne starts to clear
- Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation and pigmentation irregularities
Skin Pen Treatment
A minimally invasive, in-office skin rejuvenation procedure that improves fine lines and acne scars by stimulating your skin’s natural ability to repair itself. As we age, the natural architecture of our skin deteriorates. This deterioration leads to fine lines, wrinkles, large pores, and uneven skin texture.
- Uses a state-of-the-art tool that works by creating a series of microscopic channels into the skin to assist in the production of new collagen and elastin.
- Skin may look and feel healthier with little or no downtime. Around 72 hours recovery time (redness).
- It will take 2 hours for this treatment. Around 40 minutes for a numb cream and the rest on the procedure.
- Includes a series of 3 appointments (one month apart) as well as products to be used in-between each treatment.
- PRP injections are paired with microneedling, a method in which fine needles puncture the skin, stimulating cells to create more collagen and a more youthful look. When applied to the face, the platelets are shot into the skin via mini injection holes. This procedure is great for acne scarring and sun-damaged skin. PRP injections are a medical rather than a cosmetic procedure. PRP is also known as "blood" or "vampire facials."
LED Light Therapy
Light-emitting diode therapy treatment.
- Uses four clinically proven wavelengths of UV-free LED lights.
- Treats acne, wrinkles, facial lines, and sun-damaged skin.
- These light-emitting treatments encourage normal cell turnover and the production of collagen.
- LED deactivates enzymes in the skin that breaks down collagen.
*Treatment frequency to be determined by skincare practitioner.
Chemical Peel Treatments
A chemical peel is a treatment used to improve the appearance of the skin. A chemical solution is applied to the skin that causes it to exfoliate and eventually peel off. The new regenerated skin is smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin.
Chemical peels are used for the following:
- Treating wrinkles caused by sun damage and aging
- Improving the appearance of mild scars
- Treating certain types of acne and acne scars
- Reducing age spots, freckles and dark patches (chloasma) due to pregnancy or taking birth control pills
- Improving the look, texture and feel of the skin
This painless peel will improve the tone, texture and clarity of your skin while providing anti-aging benefits. With four different types of gentle yet powerful medical-grade peels, we will identity the right peel for your skin condition.
- The peeling process is for 1 week (7-10 days) starting on day 3.
- No makeup, no exposure to the sun, no outdoors activities.
- Treatment frequency for this kind of peel is 1 month apart, no more than 3 treatments.
- Good for acne and acne scarring, fine lines and wrinkles, age and sunspots, hyperpigmentation, molesma, rosacea, enlarged pores, oil balancing and overall skin health.
Rezenerate NanoFacial is the newest skin care modality on the market today, bringing you the same great results as more invasive systems without any of the negatives. Don't be fooled by imitators with low grade technology, sub-standard materials, and non-existent results.
Rezenerate NanoFacial is the only company utilizing cutting edge Nanotechnology, the pressure points of Acupressure and the cool touch of Cold Therapy to deliver the Best. Facial. Ever.
Benefits of this treatment include:
- Immediate results and long term benefits.
- No down-time. You may apply makeup minutes after facial.
- Safe, easy and effective.
- Uses verified NANO Technology.
- Makes your favorite products work even better.
- Ultra versatile, even works directly on lips, under the eyes, and the neck area.
- Treat fine lines, blemishes, tone, pigmentation, and dehydration.
IV Enhancement Drip
This treatment is a cocktail of vitamins and nutrients through an IV drip administered by Dr. Brandon. She offers several kinds of IV drips that are customized for your individual needs. The benefit is that the vitamins go straight into your veins absorbing into your system for much faster results.