Our clinic will reopen on June 2nd!
Dear clients, friends and supporters,
I personally would like to thank all of the clients that left us sweet messages, have supported us with prayers, compassion and understanding. We are so blessed to have the best clients in the world! I am so grateful for each and everyone of you ❤️
Here is the latest update:
In accordance with Governor Abbott’s Reopen Texas Orders, esthetic procedures are allowed to resume. We will open our clinic for services on Tuesday, June 2nd. We are currently waiting to receive essential medical merchandise and other products that are on backorder for us to resume business and keep our clients and staff as safe as possible.
We understand that venturing out in this current climate is an extremely personal choice, so we encourage each of our beloved clients to do what feels right and safe to them. Enilsa Skin Essentials/Acne Clinic licensed aestheticians and physician have extensive training in aseptic technique, and we are ready to safely serve you!
We have an extensive plan for your safety, please note the following new best practice guidelines we are implementing during this transition:
- All clients are required to wear a mask until they arrive to the sanitized treatment room.
- All staff members and Clinical Skin Care Practitioners are required to remain masked during your service and while in the lobby.
- When you arrive to the clinic, if there are more than 2 clients/patients in our waiting room, we will ask for you to wait outside or in your vehicle until we can safely promote six feet distancing from other clients.
- Upon entry, you will be asked a series of questions and prompted to sanitize your hands, and we will ask to take your temperature with a touch-free thermometer. If you have a temperature greater than 100.0 F, or any symptoms of respiratory illness, we will kindly reschedule your appointment to maintain safety for all clients and staff members.
- All staff members and Clinical Skin Care Practitioners will be screened daily with temperature checks prior to servicing clients. If a staff member demonstrates concerning symptoms, they will be unable to return to work without physician clearance.
- Once you are in the enclosed treatment room, you may remove your mask for service. We have provided each room with a HEPA air filter purifier for you safety and peace of mind. All our sheets, head bands, covers and supplies are disposable.
- Your Skin Care Practitioner is required to use gloves, wear protective goggles and a respiratory mask during the facial treatment.
- Each treatment room will have a 30-min resting period in-between clients and thorough sanitization of all surfaces and equipment, as per CDC, TDLR and Health Department regulations.
- As per the governor guidelines, clients may not touch products unless they plan to purchase them.
- You will be asked for your payment information over the phone prior to your appointment. For everyone’s protection we’ve also placed a plexiglass protector on our check-in and check-out counter. If we are unable to obtain your preferred credit card information over the phone, we will ask you to verbally give your card information at check-out. No CASH is accepted until further notice.
If you have purchased a package from us, please know that you will not lose any of your appointments. You will resume your next scheduled appointment with us and we will reschedule your remainder appointments by phone.
We are so excited to serve you and look forward to seeing you soon. We have greatly missed you!
Love, Hugs & Blessings,
Enilsa & Team
Share this article
Subscribe to Enilsa's Newsletter
Get all our announcements, product updates and latest videos directly in your inbox. We never ever send spam, only our best stories!