EltaMD UV Lip Balm Broad-Spectrum SPF 31
Pricing & Options
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen.
This creamy, long-lasting moisturizing sunscreen soothes and protects dry, chapped and sun-exposed lips.
EltaMD UV Lip Balm contains 5% Hydromanil™ for immediate and long-term moisturization. Powerful UV protection and a super hydrating power make EltaMD UV Lip Balm the ideal protector for all skin types and lifestyles.
- 5.0% transparent zinc oxide
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR).
- Water-resistant (80 minutes)
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Fragrance-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic
How to Use
Uses: EltaMD UV Lip Balm Broad-Spectrum SPF 31 helps prevent sunburn and, if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician
Active Ingredients: 7.5% Octinoxate, 5.0% Zinc oxide
Inactive Ingredients: Petrolatum, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lauryl Laurate, Purified Water, Flavor, Polyethylene, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cera Alba, Glycerin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Glyceryl Behenate, Microcrystalline Wax, Quercetin, Thioctic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrolyzed Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Glyceryl Stearate, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum.