EltaMD UV Stick Broad-Spectrum SPF 50+
Pricing & Options
Looking for a sunscreen that you can take with you on-the-go, wherever you go? We’ve got you covered. EltaMD UV Stick is easy-to-apply, mess-free, residue-free sun protection that’s Dermatologist tested and formulated for the whole family and all skin types. Perfect for at home or reapplication on the road, this water-resistant, all-mineral SPF 50+ formula absorbs quickly, blends easily and works for all skin tones without leaving a white cast, and with broad-spectrum and antioxidant protection against UVA (aging), UVB (burning) and HEV (high energy visible or blue light) rays, you can feel confident with every swipe.
- Face and body sunscreen
- Broad-spectrum protection against UVA, UVB, HEV and infrared radiation)
- With 100% mineral active Zinc Oxide
- Water-resistant (Up to 80 minutes)
- Convenient on-the-go stick format, for easy reapplication
- Travel-friendly, TSA compliant
- Absorbs quickly and blends easily, providing a transparent layer of protection for all skin tones
- Suitable for adults and children
- Formulated for all skin types and skin tones
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Antioxidant protection
- Fragrance-free, Oil-free, Paraben-free, Sensitivity-free, Noncomedogenic, Soap-free, Preservative-free, Alcohol-free, Dye-free, Vegan.
How to Use
Uses: Use as the last step of your morning skincare regimen, apply liberally 15 minutes prior to sun exposure and reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every 2 hours.
- Use daily as the last step of your morning skincare routine .
- Using gentle pressure, apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure so your entire surface of your skin is covered for optimal protection. Add additional layers for added coverage.
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Use daily as the last step of your morning skincare routine
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician
Active Ingredients: 22% All-physical Zinc Oxide
- Zinc Oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
- Tocopherol (Vit.E): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals and mitigates the effects of UV, HEV and IR (infrared) exposure
- Oryzanol and Ethyl Ferulate: Lipid soluble antioxidants with excellent free radical scavenging effects to help mitigate oxidative UV damage
- Bisabolol: Naturally-occurring material that soothes skin from daily environmental stress
EltaMD UV Clear Tinted Inactive Ingredients:Zinc Oxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Nonanoate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Lauryl Laurate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Mica, Behenyl Behenate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Oryzanol, Ethyl Ferulate, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Bisabolol, Tocopherol, Silica
There are no reviews yet.